Free iOS Apps Today: Download Paid Apps for Free, June 28, 2018
Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Discover Mindfulness, one breath at a time.
- Time: “Calm yourself with Breathing Zone.”
- Harvard Health: “When you find yourself under stress, Breathing Zone can help.”
- Bloomberg: “The breathing trick that can make you more productive.”
- New York Magazine: “Sometimes the fastest way to combat anxiety or an oncoming panic attack is just to remember to breathe. I like Breathing Zone for its simplicity.”
- Self Magazine: “Just inhale. Then exhale. Download the Breathing Zone app for guided exercises.”
- Huffington Post: “An effective guide to mindful breathing.”
- Nursing Standard: “Breathing Zone offers simple guided breathing exercises, that are a useful introduction to the health benefits of slower, therapeutic breathing.”
Homeowners should be always prepared for minor adjustments and home repairs.
What better way to be prepared than to have the 5 essential tools in your iPhone?
Handyman Tools 5 in 1 is your digital toolkit with equipment to hang framed pictures, install some shelves etc.
This unique set contains 5 must-have tools for every Constructor, DIYer or Homeowner:
1. Plumb Bob – the easiest way to verify the verticality of lines or walls
2. Surface Level – essential tool to level any flat surface
3. Bubble Level Bar – precise slope finding tool
4. Protractor – handy when measuring angles from 0 to 180 degrees.
5. Ruler – reference scale supporting both inches and centimetres.
Handle nearly any adjustment or repair job in you house with Handyman Tools!
Montezuma Puzzle is a relaxing and logical tiling puzzle game in the Ancient Aztec Empire scenery. Arrange the puzzle shapes in the right patterns. Sounds simple? Try out!
New version of this successful puzzler!
Thanks to our players and their support, the Game is even greater challenge and fun now!
-100 unique patterns to arrange
-easy and intuitive
-one touch control system
-delightful graphics and chill music
Bluelane allows you to easily share your location and route with anyone. They can track you in realtime using a web browser, on any device. No additional software to install, no sign-ups and no new social network to manage.
Track your first half-marathon and share your progress with your friends. Let your family track you when you’re on vacation. Running late? Just share and let them watch you arrive. The possibilities are endless.
• Track your location and route using GPS.
• Share using Messages, Mail, Twitter, Facebook and other messengers and social media.
• Others can track you using a web browser on a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and other smartphones and tablets.
• View a history of your routes, including total viewers, time and distance traveled.
• Four different tracking modes to balance between tracking accuracy and power usage.
• Add previously tracked routes as map overlays to easily retrace your steps.
• Open GPX files in Safari, Mail or other apps to add them as map overlays to follow.
• Export your routes to GPX. Mail them or send them to Cloud drives.
• Track your route even when offline.
Fast Cat is the world’s most trusted security, privacy and access application.
– Securely and privately access all websites and applications from anywhere in the world to prevent anyone from tracking you.
– free and unlimited: you can use the function free and unlimited.
– no registration, no registration, to use the functionality of the application, you do not need to create an account!
– Unparalleled VPN performance: Owns all VPN servers to ensure the fastest VPN speeds, as well as the most stable and secure connections.
– Maximum VPN coverage: Provides maximum VPN coverage from multiple countries such as the US, UK, JP, AU, CA, TR, Philippines
The post Free iOS Apps Today: Download Paid Apps for Free, June 28, 2018 appeared first on Apple Gazette.