Fox News broadcasts poll results showing they are the least trusted network
It must be hard to be a news anchor these days. No matter what network you work for, you're constantly being told your reporting is either shortsighted or an outright lie, and you just kind of have to roll with the punches and keep doing your job anyway. With all that to deal with, you certainly need all of your supporting cast to be on the top of their game, but it seems someone at Fox News had a brief brain fart that resulted in a rather embarrassing graphic popping up during a segment hosted by Howard Kurtz.
Regarding the topic of fake news, Kurtz was expecting his backstage crew to broadcast a simple graphic showing that the general public believes many news organizations report false information, citing a Monmouth University poll. The poll that popped up on screen also happened to be related to news networks, but rather than giving him a point at which to branch off on a tirade against his competitors, the poll data pointed to Fox News being the least trusted of the major news outlets. Oops.
BGR Top Deals:
- Oops! Amazon mistake gets you a Kindle Paperwhite for $40 if you hurry
- Amazon has a $40 Apple Watch accessory you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
Trending Right Now:
- It sure looks like we’re getting three new iPhones this year
- All the ways fans wish Apple would fix iOS 11 and improve the iPhone X
- World’s hottest pepper ruins man’s life for a week
Fox News broadcasts poll results showing they are the least trusted network originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 11:56:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.