Fortnite’s new Playground Mode and everything else in version 4.5
Many Fortnite players are still recovering from the fallout of the comet that struck the Battle Royale map last month, creating new areas to explore and kicking off season 4, but that hasn't stopped the team at Epic Games from pressing forward with more content. In fact, on Wednesday, the developer shared its latest batch of patch notes for v4.5 of the game, which includes an interesting new mode, a new weapon type, and a Save the World finale.
Playground Mode is the latest Limited Time Mode in Battle Royale, but unlike other LTMs, this mode isn't about taking out opponents in new and interesting ways like 50v50. Instead, Playground Mode lets up to four players roam around the map collecting loot and building structures without worrying about being attacked by enemies.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Prime Day just came early for one of Amazon’s most popular Instant Pots
- Blink is a $99 home security camera with 2-year battery life and free cloud storage
Trending Right Now:
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
- A major Google Maps redesign is rolling out to everyone right now
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
Fortnite’s new Playground Mode and everything else in version 4.5 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 09:41:28 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.