Former Google+ boss says his new startup beats the Apple Watch Series 4 by years
The last time I interviewed Vic Gundotra was some six years ago, back when he was still the top executive at Google's not yet ghost town of a social network, Google+, and he was as Google-y as you'd expect about how amazing and wonderful it was going to be.
Fast forward to today, and Gundotra is now the CEO of health tech startup AliveCor, and he's no less eloquent about his new company's sense of mission and the purpose it brings to its main work. Which includes things like making it possible to use a smartphone to take an electrocardiogram.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s surprise Fire TV Stick sale for Prime members is still live
- Save $60 on the tiny box that transforms your phone into an 80-inch home theater
Trending Right Now:
- The iPhone XR just killed the Pixel 3 and every other 2018 Android flagship
- Windows 10 has started ‘warning’ users not to install Chrome or Firefox
- iPhone XS pre-orders aren’t even open, but Verizon already has a killer deal
Former Google+ boss says his new startup beats the Apple Watch Series 4 by years originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 13 Sep 2018 at 23:34:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.