Former Apple engineer suggests the kind of parental controls that iPhones need
Apple already confirmed that it’ll have more advanced parental controls built into the iPhone this year, in response to a letter demanding such features from the iPhone maker. But Apple never revealed what these features might be.
Tony Fadell, the former Apple employee who worked on the iPod and iPhone before creating Nest, has some ideas for Apple, urging the company to implement features into iOS that would curb addiction. Fadell hopes that once enabled on the iPhone, the entire mobile industry will follow.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
- The hot new Fitbit Versa smartwatch with 4-day battery life just launched on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Facebook tracks you even if you’re not a user, and you can’t really do anything about it
- It looks like MoviePass just ruined its unlimited subscription service
- I have little hope that the Pixel 3 will be anything but an iPhone X clone
Former Apple engineer suggests the kind of parental controls that iPhones need originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 at 20:00:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.