Forget Laurel or Yanny, this new viral sound clip is even more mind-boggling
In the beginning, there was The Dress, and the internet was mighty confused. In May 2018, Yanny vs Laurel fever took the internet by storm, and scientists were called in from their labs by the hundreds to explain what was going on. But forget all that, because someone has found yet another clip with a deeply ambiguous phrase. Turn up your speakers, gather your friends, and prepare for yet another debate.
This time, the two words you can hear are "brainstorm" or "green needle." The clip comes from this 2014 review of the Ben 10 Alien Force Ultimate Omnitrix, and seems to have been spotted yesterday by YouTubers and people on Reddit.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $20 cord-free earbuds, best Fire TV accessory, waterproof speaker, Crock-Pots, more
- All you need to add gigabit Ethernet to your home is 2 minutes and $50
Trending Right Now:
- Google might’ve just accidentally confirmed the Pixel 3’s design
- The most mysterious Android phone of the year is coming to Verizon and AT&T
- Wow, I wonder why AT&T and Verizon aren’t worried about that mammoth Sprint-T-Mobile merger
Forget Laurel or Yanny, this new viral sound clip is even more mind-boggling originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 17 May 2018 at 13:19:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.