Ford issues recall for 1.37 million vehicles after finding that steering wheels might come loose
Ford earlier today issued a safety recall for certain Ford Fusion models and Lincoln MKZ sedans. The reason? It was discovered the steering wheels on impacted models have a chance of completely coming loose while on the road, thus leaving drivers with no means to control their vehicles. As far as recalls are concerned, this is certainly one of the scarier ones we've seen in recent years.
As for which particular models are impacted by the recall, Ford claims that Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ vehicles manufactured between 2014 and 2018 are at risk. All told, the recall is said to encompass an estimated 1.37 million vehicles across North America.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your Roku Stick or Fire TV Stick will never buffer again with this $17 accessory
- Amazon’s Choice dash cam is on sale for under $31 right now
Trending Right Now:
- Good lord, Android phone makers, please just stop
- Samsung will begin offering same-day repairs on Galaxy phones this week
- Relive the time Stephen Hawking ruthlessly owned John Oliver
Ford issues recall for 1.37 million vehicles after finding that steering wheels might come loose originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 14 Mar 2018 at 21:30:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.