For $25, your car can have the same cool tech found in $100,000 luxury cars
Newsflash: you don’t need a $100,000 Mercedes to get cool technology in your car. Head-up displays (HUDs) don’t just look cool, they increase safety by showing you key information such as speed and RPMs right in your line of sight. This way, you never need to take your eyes off the road. Check out the KKmoon Universal Car HUD, a $25 panel that connects to your OBD II or EUOBD port in seconds to add a HUD to any car.
Here are some notes from the product page:
- Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system). Plug and Play.
- 3" screen and high-definition display.
- Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read.
- The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information more sharper.
- Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, free switching between kilometer and mile,free switching between ℃ and ℉.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $12 Alexa smart bulb, Nest Thermostat, Sony soundbar, perfect egg cooker, more
- Hurry: AirPods are in stock right now on Amazon with Prime shipping
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s most exciting phone in years is ‘almost finished’ but nowhere near ready to launch
- Another new feature was just confirmed for the Galaxy S9
- Is the era of copying Apple’s every move finally over for Android phone makers?
For $25, your car can have the same cool tech found in $100,000 luxury cars originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 12 Jan 2018 at 12:36:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.