For $19, how could you not get this device that cooks perfect eggs every time?
There are some devices that belong in every single kitchen, no questions asked. Everyone needs a good set of knives, everyone needs a good set of pots and pans, and everyone needs a Dash Rapid Egg Cooker. Period. This brilliant little kitchen gadget handles up to six eggs at once, and it cooks them perfectly each and every time. It can scramble, poach, and cook omelettes, and it can make hard boiled, medium boiled, or soft boiled eggs. No matter which style you opt for, your eggs will come out perfect each and every time.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Make 6 hard, medium, and soft boiled eggs, individual omelettes, 2 poached eggs and scrambled eggs
- Includes poaching tray, measuring cup, omelette tray, and 6 egg holding tray
- Simply fill the measuring up to the line of desired consistency, and push the on/off button to start and it will automatically shut off when eggs are done
- All non electric parts are dishwasher safe
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, recipe book and access to our growing database of recipes included
Dash Rapid Egg Cooker, Red: $18.83
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: DNA test, $15 Crock-Pot, $10 electric griddle, $23 Bluetooth earbuds, Nest, more
- Amazon’s popular $79 Logitech Harmony bundle includes a hub that turns any phone into a remote
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9’s biggest hardware change shown in new leaked photos
- Apple reportedly plans to discontinue the first-gen iPhone X later this year
- Mysterious Xbox Watch uncovered years after Microsoft abandoned the project
For $19, how could you not get this device that cooks perfect eggs every time? originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Jan 2018 at 08:20:42 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.