Floyd Mayweather and Khabib Nurmagomedov want to fight because nothing is sacred anymore
Floyd Mayweather, the undefeated boxing great who has made a career out of doing exactly enough to win decisions in the ring, is looking to pad his bank accounts yet again by taking on another UFC fighter who has absolutely no business in a boxing ring.
Rumors have been swirling about a match between Mayweather and current UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov for a little while now, but some recent boasting by Mayweather has helped ramp things up to a fever pitch. Khabib challenged Mayweather, and Mayweather seems to be up for it.
BGR Top Deals:
- The 50-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV everyone loves is somehow back down to $349.99
- Our favorite smart lock now comes with exciting new features, and it’s finally in stock on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- It looks like the first ‘Avengers 4’ trailer and title reveal might be coming soon
- Upgrade your phone and get unlimited data in one of T-Mobile’s best deals of 2018
- All the Huawei Mate 20 features you won’t find on other Android flagships right now
Floyd Mayweather and Khabib Nurmagomedov want to fight because nothing is sacred anymore originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 20:08:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.