Fitbit’s Ionic smartwatch ($299 on Amazon) is getting some new friends for the holidays. A software update available Tuesday will deliver more than 80 new clock faces and a variety of apps so you can control your lights and check stocks while you work out.
Fitbit expands Ionic OS with Hue, Flipboard apps, and 80 clock faces
- Posted by macworld
- Posted on December 5, 2017
- Comments Off on Fitbit expands Ionic OS with Hue, Flipboard apps, and 80 clock faces
- Unc0ver jailbreak officially ‘out of beta’ following release of V1
- Hack on 8 adult websites exposes oodles of intimate user data
- Apple’s iPhone XS Max smashes Google’s Pixel 3 in benchmark testing
- If ads are so important to Facebook, why does it suck this bad at them?
- Totallee releases new super thin iPhone XR cases available now
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 13-Inch & 15-Inch MacBook Pro Models
- NASA wants you to make stuff it can send to the Moon
- Check out these super thin cases for the iPhone XR [sponsor]
- MacTrast Deals: BusyContacts: The App That Creates, Finds & Manages Your Contacts So You Never Forget a Name
- Remaining artifacts from Steve Jobs’ Jackling mansion may be headed to auction