First Samsung stole the iPhone’s design, and now McDonald’s is ripping off the Apple Store look
Don't stroll into this sleek new 19,000-square-foot store that opened yesterday in Chicago thinking they're going to be able to repair your iPhone X here or sell you a new Apple Watch, because -- that gorgeous, Apple-y exterior notwithstanding, the main things they sell here include delicious nuggets and hamburgers.
The new McDonald's flagship that just opened in Chicago has been getting a lot of buzz because it looks nothing like a fast food restaurant and more like, well, an Apple store. The company said the restaurant, which features steel and wood timber construction, was inspired by McDonald's "commitment to sustainability and has abundant green spaces and energy saving features."
BGR Top Deals:
- Beats Solo3 wireless headphones are back down to their lowest price ever
- One of the most popular pillows on Amazon for side and back sleepers is down to $14 today
Trending Right Now:
- Avengers 4: New evidence may reveal how the Infinity War deaths will be undone
- There’s an alternate ‘Infinity War’ ending that would have ruined ‘Avengers 4’
- Black Widow spiders are spreading north to entirely new areas
First Samsung stole the iPhone’s design, and now McDonald’s is ripping off the Apple Store look originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 18:06:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.