First Galaxy Note 10 leak brings no real info, but we probably already know some key details
Samsung just released the new Galaxy Note 9 a few weeks ago, but it's understandable that Samsung fans are already thinking about next year's new Note phone. It's not that the Note 9 is a bad phone, of course. In fact, the exact opposite is true — it's a fantastic phone and is easily one of the best Android handsets money can buy right now. As we discussed thoroughly in our Galaxy Note 9 review though, the problem with the Note 9 isn't power or performance. The problem is the fact that the Galaxy Note 9 uses almost the exact same design as last year's Galaxy Note 8, and it doesn't offer many compelling new features to warrant an upgrade to a phone with the same look. That strategy works wonderfully for Apple, but not so much for Samsung — remember, the Galaxy S9 and S9+ are shaping up to be Samsung's worst-selling Galaxy S phones since 2012.
People who have Android phones that are a couple of years old will upgrade to the Note 9 and adore it. Rightfully so, since it's an awesome phone. But all the other Samsung fans out there who already have recent phones are probably waiting until 2019 to upgrade, since Samsung has a ton of excitement in store for us next year.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s one reason this $80 smartwatch is way more impressive than the new Apple Watches about to launch
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender has 13,000 5-star reviews, and it’s on sale for $21 today
Trending Right Now:
- What the Galaxy S10 would look like if Samsung copied the iPhone X
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
- A major Game of Thrones Season 8 plot detail just leaked thanks to a lawsuit
First Galaxy Note 10 leak brings no real info, but we probably already know some key details originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 13:59:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.