Firefox and 1Password will alert you if your data has been stolen or leaked
Just because you’re doing your best to protect all your online accounts against hackers looking to steal your credentials for sensitive online services, it doesn’t mean they’ll stop. In most cases they’re not even targeting you, going directly for the online services you’re a customer of.
Thankfully, there’s one service that tells you whether your accounts may have been compromised during any of the publicly disclosed breaches, and services like Mozilla’s Firefox browser and the 1Password password management app will soon incorporate that clever security service.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Prime Day just came early for one of Amazon’s most popular Instant Pots
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
- A major Google Maps redesign is rolling out to everyone right now
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
Firefox and 1Password will alert you if your data has been stolen or leaked originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 20:00:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.