Find the best ski lines this winter with the new app called Powder Project, which allows you to search through over 800 miles of ski trails, that include sidecountry, backcountry and out-of-the-way lines that you may not know about.
Whether you’re on the ski trail or not, this app makes it easy for you to look up just about any location you’re on, even if you don’t have internet. You can look up detailed trail descriptions, the ski line conditions, GPS maps and view many beautiful, high-resolution photos and topographical maps, to get a visual idea of the overall location you’re in or about to travel to.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Find hundreds of backcountry, sidecountry, and ski trails
- Get constant updates of new lines with detailed ski information, that include snow levels, wind conditions and more
- Shows your exact location and progress on the app and online
- Get access to GPS, elevation profiles and a special guidebook for the best advice and ski locations to go to
- Allows you to downloaded trails offline even if you don’t have any reception
- Sync all of your to-do list and check-ins on PowderProject.com
The new Powder Project is available at the App Store, where it’s currently going for free for any iPhone or iPad that supports an iOS 9.0 or later. For more information about this particular app, you can be sure to check out the above link for more details.
Come comment on this article: Find The Perfect Ski Trail With The New Powder Project App