Final season of Telltale’s ‘The Walking Dead’ to be completed by another studio
Weeks after Telltale Games announced it would be laying off a majority of its staff, another studio has revealed that it will be finishing the final season of Telltale's The Walking Dead adventure game series. According to Variety, Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead, announced at New York Comic-Con this weekend that Skybound Games (a division of an entertainment company he founded) will develop and publish the season's final episodes.
“We’ve successfully negotiated with Telltale Games for our company Skybound to come in and see Season 4 of the Telltale game to completion,” Kirkman revealed to an audience of fans at NYCC on Saturday night, putting concerns the season would die to rest. “We can’t lose Andrew Lincoln and Clementine in the same year.”
BGR Top Deals:
- Nest’s Learning Thermostat is down to its lowest price since Prime Day
- Protect your $1,000+ iPhone XS or XS Max with an ultra-thin case made of real body armor
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S10 color options and processor details leaked
- YouTuber trolls Google Pixel fans with photos that were really taken with an iPhone XS
- Google teases a surprise coming in the Pixel 3 XL launch tomorrow
Final season of Telltale’s ‘The Walking Dead’ to be completed by another studio originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 21:32:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.