Few people are actually using Amazon’s Alexa to shop on Amazon
British consumers are buying technology with embedded voice assistants and asking it do things like ... help them boil an egg.
That's one of the somewhat surprising and totally British findings in a survey of more than 1,000 owners of smart speakers in the U.K. that was commissioned by digital agency Code Computerlove. Among the results: One in five users, almost 20 percent, asks cutting-edge technology like Amazon's Alexa for help with said egg-boiling.
BGR Top Deals:
- Blink is a $99 home security camera with 2-year battery life and free cloud storage
- The crazy camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is back down to its best price ever
Trending Right Now:
- The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
Few people are actually using Amazon’s Alexa to shop on Amazon originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 19:43:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.