Samsung is so afraid of the iPhone X and the symptoms of this iPhone fear are obvious. The company started off by mocking the iPhone, Apple, and Apple buyers in TV ads again, which is something it hasn’t done for a few years. Ironically, after making fun of Apple fans willing to wait in front of stores for a new iPhone, Samsung now wants to let them try the Galaxy Note 8 or Galaxy S8 for a month before they buy it. That is if Samsung can convince them to switch over in the first place.
BGR Top Deals:
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
- Can someone please explain why Apple didn’t include this $13 accessory with every pair of AirPods?
Trending Right Now:
- The unthinkable happened: New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test
- Exclusive: Renders reveal Samsung’s new Galaxy S9 design
- Samsung accidentally confirmed it’s making a Galaxy X
Fear of the X: Samsung wants iPhone users to try a Galaxy phone for a month originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 21 Nov 2017 at 14:02:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.