You shouldn’t expect an early Galaxy S9 launch early next year, a new report says, seemingly putting to rest rumors that said Samsung will unveil its next big thing at CES in early January.
Apparently, Samsung isn’t that afraid of the iPhone X anymore, which is why the company decided to revert back to regular schedule for the Galaxy S series.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s not too late to get a Super NES Classic in time for Christmas
- Meet the wireless camera that lets your iPhone or Android see where no other phone can
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s redesigned Galaxy S9 has reportedly been cancelled in favor of a boring update
- Scientists find incredible shark that may be over 500 years old and still kicking
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ review: This is not going to go the way you think
Fear of the iPhone X dwindled, as Galaxy S9 is now on track to launch in late February originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 at 07:45:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.