A few weeks ago, we learned that the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ were spotted on the FCC’s website, a move that suggested we were getting closer to the phones’ launch.
CES 2018 came and went in the meantime, and while Samsung may have demoed the phone behind closed doors at the show, it did not officially unveil it. However, Samsung did say the Galaxy S9 will be launched at MWC in late February. But we also have new FCC listings for Galaxy S9 versions to look at.
BGR Top Deals:
- Upgrade the sound on any TV with this $50 sound bar
- $25 box lets you stream to your TV from any iPhone, iPad, or Android
Trending Right Now:
- How the iPhone’s Health app helped authorities gather details about a brutal murder
- New iPad Pro ads highlight augmented reality and the Apple Pencil
- Please don’t buy this wireless iPhone charger, Lightning input or not
FCC leak confirms multiple versions of Samsung’s Galaxy S9 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 06:50:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.