Shouting "hey, look over there!" might not be a novel tactic, but it's all that FCC chairman Ajit Pai really has left at this point. Under fire for ignoring millions of pro-net-neutrality comments and hindering the investigation into an army of anti-net-neutrality bots, Pai chose instead to go on the attack today.
At an event in Washington D.C. Tuesday attended by Recode, Pai painted his quest to destroy net neutrality in a very different light, saying that the telecoms oligopoly isn't the real threat -- it's Twitter, Facebook, and Cher that you have to worry about.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $35 iPhone X case packs a 6,000 mAh battery that nearly triples your battery life
- SanDisk’s portable SSD drives weren’t even this cheap on Black Friday
Trending Right Now:
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
FCC Chairman distracts from net neutrality battle by jabbing at Twitter originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 29 Nov 2017 at 10:51:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.