Famed investor Warren Buffet thinks all cryptocurrencies will have a ‘bad ending’
The hype and excitement surrounding cryptocurrency has seemingly exploded in recent weeks. At this point, it seems that we're being bombarded with bizarre stories involving new cryptocurrencies on a daily basis. From the joke of a cryptocurrency that was Dogecoin -- which somehow amassed a market cap in excess of $2 billion last week -- to Kodak's unveiling of KodakCoin last week, cryptocurrency has implanted itself in the news ever since the price of Bitcoin began exploding late last year.
With the cryptocurrency craze in full swing, not everyone is willing to jump on board. More prominently, legendary investor Warren Buffett recently appeared on CNBC and articulated his belief that individuals heavily invested in crypto are in for something of a rude awakening at some point down the line.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Nest Thermostat pays for itself even faster now that it’s discounted on Amazon
- $25 box lets you stream to your TV from any iPhone, iPad, or Android
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s most exciting phone in years is ‘almost finished’ but nowhere near ready to launch
- This is how Sprint is planning to improve its cell service next year
- Of course Samsung is studying ways to copy the iPhone X’s design
Famed investor Warren Buffet thinks all cryptocurrencies will have a ‘bad ending’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 13 Jan 2018 at 14:30:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.