Facebook isn’t going anywhere thanks to its lucky bet on Instagram
New data compiled by Bloomberg Intelligence that pegs the valuation of the photo-sharing app Instagram at more than $100 billion represents more than an eye-popping growth trajectory for what was once a 13-person team that got bought by Facebook back in 2012.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Prime Day just came early for one of Amazon’s most popular Instant Pots
- The hot new 50-inch 4K Fire TV that costs just $399.99 is now available on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Secret settings hidden in your Android phone will make it feel twice as fast
- iOS 12 public beta: The 10 best new features now available on your iPhone
- NASA showcases gorgeous new photo of Jupiter that looks almost too amazing to be real
Facebook isn’t going anywhere thanks to its lucky bet on Instagram originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 at 12:49:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.