Facebook is the least-trusted tech company by a country mile
While Mark Zuckerberg spent all day yesterday answering awkward questions about Facebook from his booster seat, Recode published a new poll showing which tech companies are trusted the least when it comes to handling your data. You can probably guess which company came out the worst, but the data really shows that Facebook is in a league of its own of bad public opinion.
Respondents to Recode's survey were asked to choose which company they trust the least with their personal information, from a list of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Lyft, Microsoft, Netflix, Tesla, Twitter, Snap and Uber.
BGR Top Deals:
- New smartwatch has 45-day battery life and costs less than $100 vs. the $330+ Apple Watch
- It’s easy to see why everyone loves this deeply discounted surround sound system on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Ever wonder why you have eyebrows? Scientists think they now have the answer
- New study has a theory for why we haven’t found aliens yet, and it makes a whole lot of sense
- Scientists just found something under arctic ice that raises hopes of finding extraterrestrial life
Facebook is the least-trusted tech company by a country mile originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 11 Apr 2018 at 23:34:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.