A few weeks removed from the iPhone X launch, it's abundantly clear that Apple's next-gen iPhone is a smash hit. While there were initial concerns that a starting price of $999 might alienate buyers, not to mention the removal of the tried and true home button, demand for the iPhone X started off strong and hasn't wavered since. In fact, Apple during the current holiday quarter will likely set an all-time record for quarterly revenue, largely on the back of strong iPhone X sales.
Tackling why the iPhone X has resonated so strongly with consumers, a new research report from Strategy Analytics relays that the iPhone X camera is the main lure drawing consumers to upgrade. More specifically, the front-facing camera system -- which forms the foundation for Face ID and Animojis -- is said to be the feature that iPhone buyers are most excited by and interested in.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company is going to be so angry when you get this $40 box
- Why bother with the SNES Classic when this $41 console plays every SNES game ever?
Trending Right Now:
- Sprint is the worst carrier money can buy, Consumer Reports says
- If you put Coke in your car’s gas tank, bad things will happen
- How to check if Apple is slowing your old iPhone
Face ID is the iPhone X feature users enjoy the most originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 at 18:31:26 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.