Extend Alexa’s reach to nearly anything in your house with this Black Friday best-seller
Did you know that all the lamps in your home are Alexa-enabled? Did you know that your coffee maker is Alexa-enabled, too? As a matter of fact, just about everything in your house that can be plugged into a wall is Alexa-enabled, you just don’t know it yet. If you haven’t already met the TP-Link Smart Plug, it’s high time you do. This simple smart plug connects to any standard wall outlet, and then your device of choice plugs into the Smart Plug. That’s it! You can now control any device using simple Amazon Alexa commands. It was one of Amazon's top 5 best-selling products on Black Friday, and it's still on sale at its discounted Black Friday price right now!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control.
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher).
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away.
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible.
- Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
BGR Top Deals:
- 10 of Amazon’s best-selling Black Friday deals are still available today
- Here are Amazon’s 5 best-selling Black Friday deals – did you get them all?
Trending Right Now:
- Massive mile-wide asteroid will pass Earth in just a few weeks, but its next visit will be much closer
- Bird gets lost at sea, accidentally spawns an entire new species on a remote island
- You’re crazy if you don’t re-up your PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live with these Black Friday deals
Extend Alexa’s reach to nearly anything in your house with this Black Friday best-seller originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 at 12:51:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.