With Apple's iPhone X launch now behind us and all of 2017's top Android smartphones having made their debuts, attention now turns to 2018. We've heard rumblings of a number of exciting new smartphones that will launch next year, with a new larger iPhone X successor likely drawing the most interest and appeal. The size of Apple's tenth-anniversary smartphone is terrific, but the narrower display means there actually isn't much more space than there is on the iPhone 8 Plus. An "iPhone X Plus," meanwhile, would have far more display area than any other iPhone on the planet.
Apple's next-generation iPhone lineup won't debut until the late summer next year, and there are plenty of exciting new smartphones set to launch long before then. Samsung's upcoming new Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are of course the first among them, and BGR has just confirmed the phones' updated design.
BGR Top Deals:
- Can someone please explain why Apple didn’t include this $13 accessory with every pair of AirPods?
- Black Friday just came early for one of our favorite pairs of wireless headphones
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung accidentally confirmed it’s making a Galaxy X
- The unthinkable happened: New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test
- The best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, more
Exclusive: Renders reveal Samsung’s new Galaxy S9 design originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 21 Nov 2017 at 11:16:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.