Everything there is to know about the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ just leaked
Samsung confirmed during CES that its next-generation Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ flagship smartphones would be announced in February. Then, earlier this week, Samsung confirmed the exact date of the flagship phone duo's unveiling when it sent out invitations to its upcoming Samsung Unpacked event at the Mobile World Congress trade show set to take place in Barcelona, Spain late next month. Of course, a steady stream of leaks has already revealed just about everything there is to know about the phones, so there isn't much left for Samsung to surprise us with at next month's press conference.
Now, just in case you weren't clear on what to expect from the Galaxy S9 and S9+, a new leak from a well-known and reliable source paints a complete picture of Samsung's upcoming new smartphones.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling over-ear Bluetooth headphones on Amazon dropped to $33
- $40 kit transforms your wall outlets into gigabit Ethernet jacks in 5 seconds
Trending Right Now:
- 180,000-year-old human fossil discovery changes what we thought we knew about mankind’s history
- There’s a chance Apple kills the 5.8-inch OLED iPhone for real this year
- $10 adapter replaces your entire socket wrench set
Everything there is to know about the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ just leaked originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 26 Jan 2018 at 10:40:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.