Everything that’s changed in the massive new Overwatch PTR patch
On Wednesday evening, Blizzard's Overwatch team pushed a massive new patch to the public test region on PC. Inside are some of the most-requested features and hero changes, including the removal of Hanzo's scatter arrow, a nerf of Genji's reflect, and even some major changes to Overwatch's worst map -- oh, and a brand-new payload map to boot.
But because Blizzard seemingly can't do anything perfectly, there's also a huge change to Lucio that was supposed to be a buff, but may well wind up being a huge headache for Lucio mains if it ever goes live.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale drops a popular $200 robot vacuum to just $80
- This $21 accessory will be the best thing that ever happened to your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- The latest iOS 12 leak is going to make Android users jealous
- New iPhone SE coming in May without a headphone jack, report says
- Amazon’s running a lightning deal on the device that lets your phone see where no other phone can
Everything that’s changed in the massive new Overwatch PTR patch originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 20 Apr 2018 at 19:22:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.