The common narrative for cable companies is that cord-cutting is all the fault of those gosh-darn millenials. If they'd just stop pirating shows and sharing passwords, so the theory goes, they'd buckle down and start paying $100 a month for cable like good hard-working consumers.
But a new survey from PwC, compiled by Statista, shows that that's not the case. Although millenials are the most likely age group to watch TV via the internet, a majority of people from every single age group, young or old, uses the internet to watch at least some TV.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best accessory for any Samsung flagship phone just dropped to its lowest price ever
- Use Alexa to control nearly anything in your house with this $15 box
Trending Right Now:
- 10 Netflix movies and shows you should watch before they’re removed in January
- The iPhone X is beating Android where it matters the most
- OnePlus 6 rumored to have a feature that even the iPhone X couldn’t pull off