Even the Galaxy Note 9’s marketing materials are leaking now
We're just two days away from the Samsung Unpacked event where the company is expected to release the Galaxy Note 9, and the leaks just keep coming. Given that we've seen detailed images of the phone, specs, the box, and even hands-on videos, you'd think that there's nothing left to leak. But never underestimate Samsung's ability to leak things that you didn't even know could leak, like a bunch of promo materials that look like they belong on Samsung's official website.
A series of images have been posted by SamMobile claiming to show the marketing assets for the Galaxy Note 9. They look exactly like the images that Samsung puts up on its website to show off the features of a new device, but honestly, we know so much about this phone by now that they could be mock-ups put together using Photoshop and a spare 20 minutes of time.
BGR Top Deals:
- You can still get a 4K Fire TV for the same price as a Fire TV Stick right now
- Today’s top deals: 128GB SanDisk microSD for $31, $170 air fryer for $64, best robot vacuum, more
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung sure doesn’t seem confident the Galaxy Note 9 will be a hot seller
- There’s one more beloved Marvel character who did not die in ‘Infinity War’
- This is how Samsung plans to justify the Galaxy Note 9’s sky-high price tag
Even the Galaxy Note 9’s marketing materials are leaking now originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 7 Aug 2018 at 17:08:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.