Even Elon Musk doesn’t buy into the Bitcoin hype
Although Bitcoin has captured the hearts and minds of amateur gamblers and Ponzi schemers, it's still an orphan child among most financial managers. Warren Buffett thinks the crypto-currency "will come to a bad ending," while his long-time adviser Charlie Munger described it as "noxious poison."
Now, Elon Musk doesn't fit any stereotype about multibillionaire CEOs -- unless you've been watching too many Iron Man reruns -- but he also doesn't appear to be on the hype train. He does own a tiny amount of Bitcoin, but as he recently revealed, it's not even enough to buy new tires for his Tesla.
BGR Top Deals:
- Apple’s $200 AirPower will supposedly launch next month, but this $36 model is available now
- This 6-speaker home theater system give you impressive surround sound for $90
Trending Right Now:
- AT&T didn’t waste any time abandoning net neutrality
- Google teases new Android devices that might have an advantage over the Galaxy S9
- NASA captures Jupiter’s south pole as you’ve never seen it before