EU commissioner probing Facebook calls it ‘a channel of dirt’ after deleting her account
Vera Jourova, the European Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality, has been outspoken in her defense of why she thinks the EU needs to hold Facebook's feet to the regulatory fire. The EU, for its part, has warned the social networking giant that it needs to be more clear with consumers in terms of how their data is used, but today Vera went even farther.
BGR Top Deals:
- Prime members can still get a 4K Fire TV for the price of a Fire TV Stick
- Today’s top deals: Kindle Paperwhite, Nest thermostat, $20 Bluetooth earphones, top robot vacuum, more
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists gave a bunch of octopuses ecstasy and they started acting just like humans
- An army of spiders is slowly taking over a Greek town, but it’s totally fine
- Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL were just listed on an online store
EU commissioner probing Facebook calls it ‘a channel of dirt’ after deleting her account originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 20 Sep 2018 at 22:43:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.