Elon Musk wins improbably cheap bid to dig a tunnel through Chicago
Elon Musk's Boring Company, an organization that I'm still partially sure is a front for Musk's doomsday bunker, has won a bid to create an underground express transit system from Chicago's O'Hare airport to the city downtown area. An official announcement from the city is expected this afternoon, confirming that Musk's company beat out four other developers to win the project.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will hate you so much when you get this $40 box
- One of the most comfortable bed pillows on Amazon is on sale at an all-time low
Trending Right Now:
- New Galaxy S10 leak sheds more light on Samsung’s most exciting phone in years
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- A bug’s life was cut short when it met its doom, twice, 100 million years ago
Elon Musk wins improbably cheap bid to dig a tunnel through Chicago originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 at 15:55:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.