For as revolutionary and forward-thinking as Tesla's vehicles are, one of the smartest things Tesla did to boost EV adaptation was the rollout of an all-encompassing network of Supercharger stations. Not too long ago, range anxiety was often highlighted as one of the key reasons why otherwise interested buyers were unwilling to pull the trigger on a Tesla vehicle. Tesla's growing Supercharger network, however, has done an incredible job of alleviating concerns that Tesla vehicles aren't ideal for cross-country trips or even long commutes. What's more, Tesla strategically placed its Supercharger stations in areas where users could grab a bite to eat or even do some shopping while their cars re-charged.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale gets you a Pyle robot vacuum for just $85
- It only costs $90 to give the sound on any TV in your house a huge upgrade
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 might ‘reimagine’ the camera
- LG just announced a 65-inch OLED TV that rolls up like a piece of paper
- Now Google is spamming Android phones from other companies, too
Elon Musk teases a Supercharger station with a drive-in movie theater and more surprises originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 7 Jan 2018 at 14:58:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.