Elon Musk talks Model 3 production delays in new interview
CBS earlier today released another snippet from its forthcoming interview with Tesla CEO Elon Musk. As expected, much of the interview seems to center on the company's current struggles with Model 3 production, with Musk explaining that the saga has been "incredibly difficult and painful over the past several months." While current Model 3 production is well behind the initial schedule Musk outlined in the months leading up to the Model 3 release, production numbers have steadily increased over the past few months alone. Specifically, Tesla not too long ago revealed that Model 3 production is now at 2,020 units per week.
When asked if reservation holders should be worried about when they might actually receive the Model 3, Musk bluntly said that it shouldn't be much of a concern.
BGR Top Deals:
- This little $35 box will always be your cable company’s worst nightmare
- Amazon sale slashes more than $100 off the best Chromebook on the planet
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
- NASA’s 3D flyover of Jupiter’s North Pole is absolutely terrifying
- New study has a theory for why we haven’t found aliens yet, and it makes a whole lot of sense
Elon Musk talks Model 3 production delays in new interview originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 at 22:02:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.