Elon Musk says enhanced voice command functionality is coming to the Model 3
Tesla vehicles are certainly forward-thinking, but sometimes the company's tech oriented approach results in a less than optimal user experience. Case in point: a recent CNN review of the Model 3 bemoans the fact that users are essentially required to play around with the car's 15-inch touchscreen anytime they want to adjust even the most minor of controls or vehicular settings.
"To do almost anything, from adjusting the mirrors to tweaking the car's speed while driving in Autopilot, I had to use the screen," Petere Valdes-Dapena wrote last week. "There are two unmarked knobs on the steering that are involved in various functions but, before you can use the knobs, you have to poke around on the big screen first. It's annoying and most people will hate it. More importantly, it's terribly distracting."
BGR Top Deals:
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods for one main reason
- Samsung’s insanely good convertible wireless charger dropped to its lowest price ever on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- The Vikings-Saints game was so crazy, Apple Watches told fans they might be having heart issues
- Viral video supposedly shows a UFO hovering in the sky over Mexico
- Everyone is obsessed with a new Google app that uses selfies to find your fine art look-alike
Elon Musk says enhanced voice command functionality is coming to the Model 3 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 15 Jan 2018 at 20:30:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.