Elon Musk details what features a Tesla pickup truck might bring to the table
Compared to most car companies, Tesla's vehicular lineup -- which currently consists of the Model S, the Model X, and the Model 3 -- is remarkably small. Tesla, though, has no plans to rest on its laurels and has been actively throwing development resources towards a number of interesting new vehicles which may see the light of day sooner rather than later.
The most obvious examples, of course, are the Tesla Semi and the company's next-gen Roadster. If we assume a scenario with no production delays -- and that is a big 'if' -- the Tesla Semi is slated to begin shipping in 2019 while the second iteration of the Roadster will reportedly go on sale in 2020. Beyond that, Tesla is also working on an all-electric pickup truck, an initiative Tesla CEO Elon Musk confirmed late last year.
BGR Top Deals:
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
- Save $200 on Sony’s Glass Sound Speaker, which is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone X rumor is actually great news for the Pixel 3
- Someone just published a hands-on Galaxy Note 9 review a month before it’s even announced
- Watch former Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure trash his own company for 5 sad minutes
Elon Musk details what features a Tesla pickup truck might bring to the table originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 21:01:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.