As he is prone to do, Tesla CEO Elon Musk took to Twitter this week and clued us in on some new features coming to Tesla vehicles. Specifically, Musk fired off a tweet thanking Tesla owners across the globe for "taking a chance on a new company that all experts said would fail" before soliciting Tesla owners for suggestions on how the company can "improve further."
Musk obviously didn't have time to respond to every suggestion, but a tweet about incorporating automatic windshield wipers that dynamically change speed based on the amount of rain did catch Musk's attention. Interestingly enough, Musk said that the feature would actually be "coming very soon."
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Free Amazon Alexa device, Crock-Pot, $13 coffee maker, Bose headphones, more
- Your home internet isn’t as fast (or as cheap) as it should be – here’s how to fix it
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone slowdown lawsuit wants Apple to pay $999 billion
- iPhone wireless charging might be getting an exciting upgrade next year
- Scientists discover that eating fish makes you smarter, helps you sleep better
Elon Musk confirms that a Tesla pickup truck and new car features are in the works originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Dec 2017 at 12:24:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.