‘Dull’ iPhone X sales might be hurting Samsung as much as Apple
The iPhone X was the best-selling smartphone in the December quarter according to some estimates, putting plenty of pressure on Apple’s competitors that launched high-end devices in the months leading to Christmas, including Samsung. The Korean company is in a tough position, however, having to compete against the phone while also hoping Apple sells as many units as possible since Samsung makes a killing on the OLED screens it supplies for the iPhone X. Now, it looks like the iPhone X might be hurting Samsung’s bottom line, especially if it’s not selling as well as predicted.
BGR Top Deals:
- $40 kit transforms your wall outlets into gigabit Ethernet jacks in 5 seconds
- The best-selling over-ear Bluetooth headphones on Amazon dropped to $33
Trending Right Now:
- Everything there is to know about the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ just leaked
- Researchers say it may be the shape of our brains, not the size, that makes us who we are
- Apple’s first new iPhone of 2018 will reportedly launch as soon as May
‘Dull’ iPhone X sales might be hurting Samsung as much as Apple originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 26 Jan 2018 at 12:18:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.