Apple’s new iPhone X is the best iPhone ever in so many ways. Unfortunately, battery life isn’t one of them. The iPhone X’s battery life is pretty good, but wouldn’t it be nice if you could double it? Well guess what: you can. The Vproof iPhone X Battery Case packs a 3,600 mAh battery into a surprisingly slim battery case, and it’s available right now on Amazon.
Here are some notes from the product page:
* More Than 100% Extra Power--This Vproof battery case with powerful 3600mAh capacity for iPhone X helps keep your phone charged in the entire day
* 4 Level LED Power Indicator--Featuring with the LED battery level indicator, Vproof battery case could let you know exactly the power charged or left (0--25%--50%--75%--100%); Besides, you could just start or stop charging your phone with the power switch easily
* Advanced SYNC & Hassle-Free Charging --You can sync data to your Macbook, PC or laptop and charge your phone at same time without removing the case; Besides, with this battery case, you can charge your iPhone in any place , any time you want. ANY WIRED HEADPHONES IS UNAVAILABLE WHEN CHARGING
* Built-in Magnet Metal & Portable--With the built-in magnetic metal, this case could work well with magnetic car mount directly when driving(Car Mount Not Included); Handled design, could put in your bag and hold by only one hand easily
* 100% Money Back Guarantee--If you are not satisfied with our Vproof 3600mAh iPhone X battery case , please let us know and we will issue you a full refund or replacement to make you be a happy customer
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Jony Ive is apparently not a fan of last year’s iPhone design
- Have Amazon Prime? You can see the new Jumanji movie a week before anyone else if you hurry
- Hands-on video shows what next year’s ‘iPhone X Plus’ might look like
Double your iPhone X’s battery life with this $30 case originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Nov 2017 at 16:23:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.