Qualcomm a few days ago announced that the first Snapdragon 835 laptops are finally happening. Devices powered by the same platform found inside this year’s Android flagships including the Galaxy S8 and Note8 will have all-day battery life and always-on LTE connectivity.
That’s excellent news, and it opens up a brand new type of mobile computing. But don’t get too excited just yet. In fact, the best thing you could do about these devices is to ignore them for about a year.
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- If you upgraded from an older model to an iPhone X or 8, you’ll want this $13 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- People are ditching cable at record speed, so of course AT&T is hiking prices
- Archaeologists think they’ve proven Santa was real, and they have his bones
- The full list of 34 new Netflix original shows and movies debuting in December
Don’t buy the first-gen Qualcomm-powered Windows 10 laptops originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 06:50:41 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.