It happens to the best of us: There you are, with a months-long stomach ache that you just can't shake, so you head to the doctor who says you probably have food poisoning. You get a simple x-ray just to be sure and the doctors discover it's not a bad breakfast or spoiled supper that's causing your pain, but 15 pounds of random objects like coins and nails which are lodged in your gut. Classic.
Doctors in India just dealt with this very case, with a 35-year-old man admitted to the hospital for stomach pains before it was discovered he was packed with various bits of metal. In total, over three pounds of nails, nearly 300 coins, and even rusty chunks of iron and razors were found in the man's stomach.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Nest’s Learning Thermostat just dropped to an all-time low for Cyber Monday
- Amazon’s Instant Pot deal for Cyber Monday is even better than its Black Friday best-seller
Trending Right Now:
- GameStop’s Cyber Monday 2017 sale has huge discounts on games and consoles
- Madman creates thermic lance ‘lightsaber,’ and you wouldn’t want to fight it
- The 10 best Cyber Monday sales you can shop right now: Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, more
Doctors treating man for stomach ache discover hundreds of coins and nails in his stomach originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 27 Nov 2017 at 20:46:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.