DJI has announced a new smartphone stabilizer, the Osmo Mobile 2, at CES 2018. It's a slightly lighter and much cheaper version of the company's previous stabilizer, and this time around, it looks like it might actually have mass-market appeal.
The biggest change with the Osmo Mobile 2 vs the original Osmo Mobile is price. The new Osmo Mobile 2 will cost $129, whereas the original was $299. That moves it from expensive camera accessory firmly into nice selfie-stick pricing.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale gets you a Pyle robot vacuum for just $85
- It only costs $90 to give the sound on any TV in your house a huge upgrade
Trending Right Now:
- The Galaxy S9 might ‘reimagine’ the camera
- Elon Musk teases a Supercharger station with a drive-in movie theater and more surprises
- Now Google is spamming Android phones from other companies, too
DJI’s smart selfie stick is better and cheaper than ever originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 7 Jan 2018 at 16:00:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.