Ditch your cable box and switch to the new voice controlled TiVo Bolt Vox
Cord cutting is a huge trend right now but not everyone is ready to part ways with traditional pay TV. There’s nothing wrong with that of course, but that doesn’t mean you have to deal with your cable or satellite TV provider’s crappy set top box. Instead, you should really do yourself a favor and check out the TiVo BOLT VOX 500 GB DVR & Streaming Media Player. It includes all the features that your cable company’s box has, but it packs them into a gorgeous interface. It also has great features like streaming media support and voice control, and it can record up to four shows at once.
Here are some more highlights from the product page:
- TiVo’s new Voice Remote lets you instantly search across your live TV, DVR recordings and streaming content to quickly and easily find what you’re looking for.
- This unified entertainment system replaces your cable box and works with your existing cable subscription (requires Cable Card).
- Your favorite streaming apps are fully Integrated: no more switching inputs, remotes or devices. Access Netflix, Prime, HBO go, Hulu, Pandora and more from one, integrated experience.
- Fully 4K/Ultra High-Definition compatible right out of the box, so you can soak up all that crisp color, clarity and detail.
- TiVo service subscription is required. Options include a monthly service plan at 14.99/mo. and a 1-Year commitment, and an Annual service plan at 149.99/year.
- Record 4 shows at once and up to 75 hours of HD.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s deal of the day is a must-have for every car
- This wire-free home security camera has 6-month battery life for half the price of an Arlo Pro 2
Trending Right Now:
- The massive dust storm on Mars has completely changed how the planet looks
- The best thing about Samsung’s exciting new tablet might also be a fatal flaw
- Forget the myth about iPhones being more reliable than Android
Ditch your cable box and switch to the new voice controlled TiVo Bolt Vox originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 22 Jul 2018 at 10:52:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.