Did the FCC just leak photos of a gold iPhone X?
Now that the red iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have made their official debut, the next iPhone color option we expect to see is the rumored gold iPhone X. When the new flagship iPhone launched last September, it only came in Silver and Space Gray. Apple has yet to add to that selection, but recent rumors have pointed to a gold model dropping before the end of the year. And the latest leak might be the most convincing evidence of its existence so far.
On Friday, 9to5Mac stumbled upon an FCC filing submitted last September and made available this month contains a series of photos of what appears to be a gold iPhone X. The photos aren't of the greatest quality, so it's hard to make a judgment (providing they're even real), but it's certainly a different look than what we've seen before.
BGR Top Deals:
- God of War is one of the best PS4 exclusives ever, and you can save 20% by preordering now
- Yes, you can get free network TV without sticking an ugly antenna on your window
Trending Right Now:
- 10 paid iPhone apps that are free downloads today
- Google either just revealed the name of Android P, or trolled everyone
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature