‘Diablo 3’ is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018, according to a leaked report
Blizzard has been hinting at a potential Nintendo Switch port of Diablo 3 for months now, but it appears Forbes may have let the cat out of the bag a bit too early this week with a report confirming the game's existence. On Wednesday, Forbes published an article stating that Diablo 3 would be coming to the Switch with exclusive content before the end of the year. Dubbed the Eternal Collection, it will feature both expansions and cost $59.99.
The article has since been deleted, but in addition to the Reaper of Souls and Rise of the Necromancer expansions, the Switch port will also feature exclusive, Nintendo-themed in-game bonuses including a Ganondorf cosmetic armor set, Tri-Force portrait frame, Chicken pet, and Echoes of the Mask cosmetic wings.
BGR Top Deals:
- $25 is all it takes to get a mosquito repellent that actually works
- Aukey just released new earbuds that give you 1 hour of playback with just a 15-minute charge
Trending Right Now:
- Everyone who died in ‘Infinity War’ and everyone confirmed to come back to life in ‘Avengers 4’
- Apple may have found a brilliant way to bring fingerprint sensors back to all-screen iPhones
- Blood pressure medication recalled because it gives you cancer instead
‘Diablo 3’ is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018, according to a leaked report originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 15 Aug 2018 at 20:23:30 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.