Destiny 2’s next expansion, Warmind, will be out in less than a month
Destiny 2 hasn't had quite the shelf life of the original, swamped in controversy and battered by complaints from fans who were less than satisfied with Bungie's updated vision for the franchise. But that hasn't stopped the development team, as a new expansion is apparently right around the corner (along with some other big changes).
On Wednesday, Bungie shared an updated development roadmap for Destiny 2 stretching all the way to September, and it turns out that Season 3 will begin on May 8th alongside the launch of the Warmind expansion. New expansions are typically announced with a video or a live stream, but Bungie decided to just bury it in a blog post.
BGR Top Deals:
- This little $35 box will always be your cable company’s worst nightmare
- New smartwatch has 45-day battery life and costs less than $100 vs. the $330+ Apple Watch
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
- This is the best news we’ve heard yet about Apple’s 2018 iPhone lineup
- Facebook is the least-trusted tech company by a country mile
Destiny 2’s next expansion, Warmind, will be out in less than a month originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 at 15:09:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.