‘Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris’ now available, along with the game’s biggest patch yet
When Destiny 2 launched back in September, the reaction was mostly positive. The sequel retained a majority of what made the first game such a big hit while eliminating the elements that turned players off. But after a few weeks to blow through the content, max out their power levels and beat the raid, many Destiny 2 players were left with few reasons to keep coming back. They ran out of content even more quickly than they had in the original Destiny.
Bungie is now hard at work on a series of updates that will incentivize regular play, but in the meantime, the game's first expansion -- Curse of Osiris -- launched on Tuesday morning. The expansion opens up a new region to explore on Mercury, along with new missions to complete, new Strikes to take on and new gear to collect.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 2 best-selling Black Friday deals were just bundled together at a deep discount
- This $30 home security cam with 14 days of free cloud storage sells out every time we mention it
Trending Right Now:
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
- Consumer Reports ranks the iPhone X behind the iPhone 8 and Galaxy S7
- The processor that will power the Galaxy S9 and Pixel 3 was just revealed
‘Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris’ now available, along with the game’s biggest patch yet originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Dec 2017 at 16:30:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.