The rumored T-Mobile-Sprint merger is officially done. The two parties couldn't agree on a deal, and a merger that could've killed all semblance of competition in the US wireless market is mercifully non-existent.
But according to telecoms analyst Craig Moffett, the merger could have knock-on effects for anyone who owns cellphone plans that are the opposite of what we were hoping for.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Today’s top deals: Bose headphones, Call of Duty: WWII, Echo Dot, waterproof wireless speaker, more
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- You really shouldn’t own an iPhone X without these 5 accessories
Death of the T-Mobile-Sprint merger is good for T-Mobile, bad for customers originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 12:47:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.